Friday, March 6, 2015

IT'S NOT PASTEL ;)

Hay ho... Been busy this month, so i will post quickly :D
This post about my outfits featuring palazzo pant and 3tone long cardi from @monelboutique. Monel is Indonesia local brand based in Bandung, West Java. it's my bestfriends label brand, they send me this outfits. Super in loveee especially with the cardi,combined three neutral colors and I mix with my navy t-shirt and baby grey scarf, trust me this is not a pastel colors !!! :) Btw... Thankyou kakak-kakak monelku tersayang :)

So guys, here my look with Monel latest collection, and pleasee pleasee ignore my messy outfits :-( This picture taken after a long day :D. Enjoy and hope you like it :)
See you soon next post :)
Outfits Detail :
Scarf : Monel
Three tones cardi : Monel
Linen Palazzo pant : Monel
Sandals : Ranihatta
more info about Monel please visit their Instagram @Monelboutique

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...