Saturday, March 7, 2015

INNOCENT BLACK ON BLACK AND LACE

Salaam all.. It's friday and today i will share my outfits wearing my new lace khimar from @azzima_ , Mix with my black plain t-shirt and skirt then i put my sweetest flowery brooch from @rnc_aksesoris , this brooch make me look more feminine and innocent with black Khimar. So guys here my looks , enjoy it ;) For me "never say never for BLACK" and by the way thankyou dears for this brooch and khimar... love it.
See you next looks all and Jummah Mubarak For everyone :)

Outfits detail:
Black lace khimar : @Azzima_ (instagram)
Flower brooch : @rnc_aksesoris (Instagram)
Black T-shirt : HnM
Plain Skirt : @nonizakiah_store (Instagram)
Location : Around my House, Jakarta, Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...