Wednesday, February 11, 2015

THE CLASSY BLACKWHITE

Hai all,, how's your day guys ? I will share about my outfits for my friend wedding reception yesterday. I wore my new white top from @deenay_style mix with my pencil skirt from Dian pelangi and my new satin squre scarf from @myhijabid in black color,for clutch i put my sequin clutch i bought in Hongkong about a year ago and wore my boots from zara. As you know, I don't really like wearing accessories but today i use my necklace from forever 21.

About my make up today, I just want to look casual. So, as always the smokey eyes :) and natural lipstick for today.

I hope you like my look today :) I can't take picture in wedding ceremony because i don't bring my camera. By the way here my looks loves... :)
Outfit Details : 
Scarf : @myhijabid (instagram)
White Shirt : @deenay_style (instagram)
Pencil Skirt : Dian Pelangi www.dianpelangi.com
Necklace : Forever 21
Clutch : Unbranded bought in Hong Kong
Boots : ZARA 
Location : Around my house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...