Thursday, February 5, 2015

PASTEL AND THE DENIM

This is about my outfits featuring my new scarf from @dyadinces with flower pastel in nude pink , I wore my nude pink shirt from HnM mix with my zara denim, I use my shock pink lipstick in mac "show orchad" and black eyeliner then i wore my black pink heels from barbara boccacini.. I think this shoes match with my makeup hehehe,. This day is very bright, I feel like the sun following me wherever i am. :) oya i bring my tweed jacket from Mango, this is my old stuff. So here my look today.. Hope you like it guys :)

Outfits detail : 
Scarf : @dyadinces (instagram)
Shirt : HnM
Black T-shirt : HnM
Denim : Zara
Heels : Barbara boccacini
Bag :  Unbranded (gift from jeddah)
Location : Around Kuningan ,  Jakarta , Indonesia

3 comments:

  1. mbak noniii keceee eung :D
    oiya mbak
    kalau berminat ganti nama domain ke dot com
    dan hostingnya tetap blogger
    aku bs bantuin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam, I love your style and I share it with my followers ... keep inspiring, Noni :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...