Monday, February 16, 2015

ETHNIC TOUCH

Salaam all,, How's your weekend ?? Hope you all had a fabolous weekend with your family or friends. I just stay in home but today yesterday adn today i go with my friend for a lunch. Guess what we found ?? An amazing small lake with beautiful view.. Ofcourse i said to my friend for stop our car. Hahaha then i posing here :) For take my outfits today :D.

Okay love,,. For today outfits i wear my new ethnic basic skirt from @boometnik , forever 21 black T-shirt , Mango blazer , Satin scarf by @nonizakiah_store and my heels Aldo.

So here my look for today buddies :)

What I Wore : 
Scarf : Nonizakiah
Blazer : Mango
T-shirt : Forever 21
Skirt : @boometnik (instagram)
Heels : Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...