Sunday, January 11, 2015

THE WEDDING "Nina septiani"

Hai everyone... How's your saturday ? Hope all of you have a great weekend.. Today i attended my friend wedding party, Nina septiani and Abi,. Sadly i can't take a photos or a selfie with the bride. But btw Happy wedding for Nina and Abie, Happily ever after inshaAllah jadi keluarga sakinah mawadah warahmah, Amiinn Ya Rabb...

About my outfits today, I just want a simple outfits but look formal. Today is very hot weather in Jakarta and the sun is so bright, So i wore my cotton glittery top from Nonizakiah last year collection mix with flowy skirt Ranihatta and my new viscose shawl from @houseofveils I love this shawl, the material is very comfortable,and my new headband from @aglaea_ .
 With all the inpiring ladies...
Nisa, DianPelangi, Mba Ineke koesherawati, Lulu,me and Tasya Gunoto
with the one and only the lovely Dian Pelangi
With the beauty and lovely Lulu Elhasbu
First time meet kak Nia and Amel.
With the beauti kak Nia Novijanto
With the lovely Amel Zahri
With The lovely Farhana Hakim
Nisa, Farhana, Me and Irma nurul hakim
Farhana, Me, Indri gunawan, and Nisa
Me, Kak nia, Kak Eddies adelia,Amel,and Nisa 
Candid
Details My Outfits :
Top : NoniZakiah
Premium Viscose Scarf : @houseofveils (Instagram)
Headband : Aglaea_ (Instagram)
FLowy Skirt : Rani Hatta
Bag : Plastyle
Flats : Salvatore Ferragamo
Location : Patra Jasa halls, Gatot Subroto, Jakarta, Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...