Friday, January 16, 2015

ROSES IN BLACK

Hai all.. It's about my outfits for Gala premiere Film Hijab at XXI epicentrum Rasuna Said Jakarta. I wore my new top with roses pattern from @deenay_style , and as always my satin scaft from Nonizakiah and this skirt is a new sample for my new collection inshaAllah will launch this year, wish me luck :) Here my looks..
Outfit Details : 
Top : @deenay_style (Instagram)
Satin scarf : Nonizakiah 
Skirt : Nonizakiah
Bags : Pla style
Photo by @deniissurya (Instagram)
Location : XXI Epicentrum Rasuna Said , Jakarta, Indonesia

2 comments:

  1. MasyaaAllah mbak noni tambah cantiikkk aww ... #lopelope# kapan2 ketemuan yuk mbak, heheh aq udah pindahan ke jakarta inih hihihk ikut suami. nanti bagi2 invitation ya ke event2 yg ada mbak Noni :D ngarep*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...