Thursday, January 29, 2015

GREENY

It's about my outfits today. Playing green and gray touch, I'm wearing medium shirt in green and a gray pant from Nonizakiah last collection and this item still available, i will start sale all my last collection in instagram @nonizakiah_store as soon as posibble :)
Anyway i mix this outfits with my new leopard scarf in green color from @iapurple by Agustika with satin material. Really love this scarf because im an animal print lovers , hehe. Okey here my look peopss.. Have a great day for you all ;)

Outfit Details : 
Scarf : @iapurple (instagram)
Black shirt : Forever 21
Sunnies : HnM
Pant : Nonizakiah (On SALE asap) @nonizakiah_store (instagram)
Flats : Salvatore Ferragamo
Location : the suburbs of Jakarta , Indonesia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...