Tuesday, January 6, 2015

FOGGY AND DRIZZLING

Hello guys...how's your holiday ?? Don't forget to say Alhamdulillah for the last year and Bismillah for 2015 :) Anyway it's my first post in 2015 hehehe :D and I will post about my holiday in Puncak a few day ago., I stay in Villa's Badr Ali for 3 night.
What a beautiful Villa's and the view is just wow!!Subhanallah indahh bgttt!!
When you come outside in the morning you will see three mountain view, but in this photo i take in a day time and the mist covering everything,, Here my photos in the first day arrived in Puncak :D.. oyaa the weather was foggy and drizzling, This is the best picture i can take hehe :) Enjoy..

Details : 
Sweatshirt : Mango
Pant : HnM
Sandals : Cotton on
Location : around villa Badr Ali megamendung, Puncak , West Java

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...