Tuesday, December 30, 2014

THE HIDDEN LAKE

Hallo everyone, new year just coming very soon. I think this is my last post in 2014 :D because tomorrow i will go to Puncak with my big family. Actually i never celebrate the new year eve but i really really love the fireworks party,so every new year i really enjoyed the fireworks party and this year is my first time to watch the fireworks party in Jakarta. So Puncak is the best choice i think :)
Hope i can take a lot picture tomorrow.. :)
And Bla bla bla this is my post about the small lake around Ancol. I go here for my friend prewedding. I think i will call this place "the hidden Lake" hehe. Okey then, here my outfits and my picture in this beautiful Lake :)
Enjoy your new year eve buddies....and happy holiday :)
See you soon in 2015 
;)
Details : 
Scarf : bought in Hongkong
Long cardi : Restu anggraini
Black t-shirt : forever 21
Jeans : HnM
Flats : TLTSN
Sunnies : HnM
Photo by : @deniissurya (instagram)
Location : Around Ecopark Ancol, Jakarta , Jakarta Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...