Monday, December 8, 2014

SUMMER CITY

Hay all,, I know it's rainy season now. but yesterday it's just very hot here in Jakarta.. The sun so bright and i'm going out for meeting.
So, here my yesterday outfits featuring my new silk pattern scarf from @dyadinces with my favorite colors ever "black n' white".

Yesterday i wore my HnM white shirt , black embossed blazer bought in Yogyakarta, and Ranihatta flowy skirt in royal blue, and my new silk pattern scarf in blackwhite color, here my look before and after meeting :D . enjoy buddies... ;)

Details :
Scarf : @dyadinces (instagram)
white shirt : HnM www.hm.com
Blazer : Local boutique in Yogyakarta
Flowy skirt : Rani Hatta
Leo Blue bag : Local Boutiq in Yogya
Heels : barbara boccaccini (Italian local brand)
Location : Somewhere in Kuningan , Jakarta , Indonesia
Photo by : @deniissurya (instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...