Tuesday, December 9, 2014

KEEP IT PASTEL

Haiii lovies..
I got an invitation from my friend Ria Miranda for her Trunk show 2015. I attended with my love Rani , novie but we meet all friend in there..

Oke im so excited, and the dresscode is "Pastel". As you know Ria is the queen of pastel i think :D.
So here my outfits that night,,
I wore Rani hatta creme shirt mix with NoniZakiah tulle skirt in light peach and nonizakiah viscose scarf, Flowery vintage bag from cameo couture and brown wedged from TLTSN. For makeup i just want to look feminine and natural.Hope you all like my pastel look.. :)

Oya here the catwalk photos , Taken by me :D yup i bring my camera this time haha :D
enjoy...
Congrats Ria for the show,, Love all the collection.... success for you....Love :)

Anyway here the ladies after the show :D
Me and Novie
Luluelhasbu, Novierock , Shireen Sungkar , and Me :)
Ranihatta , Novie, Shireen Sungkar , and Me
Shireen Sungkar Lulu elhasbu, NOvierock , Me, and Meyda Sefira.
Lulu,Novie,Me and Meyda Sefira
Left : Olanatics , Nadya , Dianmarina,Fanie,Restu, Fifi alvianto ,samia safa, Novie, firda khalisa, Riamiranda, Dian Pelangi, Shireen sungkar, Soraya Larasati ,Ranihatta, Luluelhasbu,nalia rifika, and Dilla bekti.
Location : The Hall Senayan City and Around Senayan City Mall , Jakarta , Indonesia

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...