Friday, December 5, 2014

JAKARTA FASHION WEEK 2015 - JFW "day 3"

Hello all, New month and new hope.. this post is still about Jakarta Fashion week 2015, because yesterday i forgot to write this post in November :D
Anyway guys... I'm so excited to post this moment, because it's about my very very best friend first fashion show in JFW2015... yuppp Rani Hatta... ;)
I attended JFW15 with my love Novierock to support her "Ranihatta" and also Zaskia Sungkar and Risty tagor too.

This is about the show... "all catwalk photos from Google.com" ;)
Enjoyy...

Rani Hatta - Xylophone
Lulu elhasbu - Muse for Ranihatta "Xylophone"

Risty Tagor - Flawless bride

Zaskia Sungkar - Star and crescent


And here about My outfits and makeup.
I wore my Tweed long blazer from Zara with swarosky detail in my shoulder, I really really love this Outer, mix a white plain shirt from H&M and Zara Jeans ;) Pink bag from Pla and studded ankle boots from Zara again :D..
For my makeup i just want to look natural but as always with the smokey eyes used my chanel illusion d'ombre eyeshadow and anastasia beverlyhills for my eyebrow :D nude lipstick from Mac in "kinda sexy". How's my look guys? Hope u like it ;)

With My favorite Model ever and ever haha.. ya ya.. Kimmy Jayanti , i really really adore her, I hope someday She will be my Model :D InshaALLAH ;p

And Bla bla bla with Besties... hahaha :D
Before the show : @vita_vituy , @adetyaa , @puterihasanahkarunia , @sarsof ,@Novierock ,@mimialyssa, me
@vivithalib21 , @erlien_cottonese , @vivizubedi , Novierock , lulu elhasbu, mimi alyssa,  me
Lulu, Mimi, wifdaulhusna, novie, and me
Syahira Harharah, Me,and Sarah Bawazier.
@samiasafa , @luluelhasbu , me :), novie, and mimi
With My love after her show , Rani Hatta , Mimi, novie , me and the one and only my cutie pie Tristan :)
Lulu elhasbu, Natasha maharani, Rani hatta, Vivi zubedi , Me, Vivi thalib, Zaskia Sungkar , Novierock, Mimi alyssa, Ka minna and kak Irma Monel
vivizubedi, vivithalib, nalia rifika , rani,me, novie, kak irma, mimi, kak minna ,and nabila hatifa
Us with the lovely Namisha :)
Hahaha pose ala2 :D
JJ royal Bistro :  Vivi thalib, Mimi alyssa, Novie, Farah,pipit , kak endang, kak indadari, me, kak irma, vivizubedi, luluelhasbu, and kak minna monel
hoho.. here we are :D
Details my outfits : 
Tweed Long blazer : Zara www.zara.com
Satin Scarf : Noni Zakiah www.nonizakiah.com
White shirt : HnM www.hm.com
Jeans and Boots : Zara www.zara.com
Location : Aroun Jakarta Fashion Week 2015 , Senayan City Mall , Jakarta , Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...