Monday, December 29, 2014

A LOVELY DINNER

Hay guys.. This is my latepost about my last saturday date with my favorite Mom&Son and my super bestfriends Ranihatta and Her son Tristan, Let's call him with love "Tatan" :D.
After arisan at Novierock's house, Rani asked me to go with her to Plaza Indonesia, because she's want to buy something.
Bla bla bla.. and she's take me to some dinner and we go to Altitude.

Altitude is the new restaurant in The Plaza Tower with new concept encompassing three high-end restaurant, function rooms and a high-end club all together at the same location in 46th floor.
Yes we are in 46th floor , and the view ?? Wowww... Jakarta night view ,Great ofcourse !!! And
i really really love a night view actually because light sparkles in everywhere...
We choose the Salt Grill by Luke Mangan for our dinner.. and Lucky us because we got a table with window and we can enjoyed the view...Sadly the price is so high just for a dinner here.. :-(

Okey then here our photos from Altitude - Salt grill by Luke Mangan..
Tatan play with spoon and fork as a drum stick :D
My dinner Australian Caesar Salad extra mushroom :D "im on diet guys:)"
The view from the window..
Our table 
The bar and i seat here just for take a pic :D

More Info about this restaurant : 
Altitude: Gaia (Italian Restaurant), Salt Grill (Australian Grill Restaurant), En Maru (Japanese Restaurant)
The Plaza, 46th floor
Plaza Indonesia
Jl. M.H. Thamrin
Kav. 28 - 30, Jakarta 10350, Indonesia

Opening Hours:
Sunday to Thursday from 11am to 11pm
Friday from 11am to 12pm
Saturday from 11am to 2am 

About my total look, i took this pic in another place, I just go again with my friend for dinner, But i remember i don't have the full look for this outfits, and here the details and sorry i changes my jeans :) xoxo :)

Details :
Square pattern scarf  : @mayjuly_os (instagram)
Oversize Shirt : Express
Bag : Guess
All Jeans : Zara
Flats: Salvatore ferragamo
Location : Altitude, The Salt Grill by Luke Mangan , The Plaza Tower , Jakarta Indonesia
and Around 24 hours Xtainment Jatinegara , East Jakarta , Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...