Friday, November 28, 2014

JAKARTA FASHION WEEK 2015 - DAY 2

Hellow hellow again... :D
This post is about Jakarta Fashion Week 2015 day 2..
The day when i attended JFW 2015 with my besties (Ranihatta and Novierock) to support our lovely friends Ria Miranda and Khanaan Samlan show...

And here about the show "our catwalk photos from Google.com"
Enjoy the show people ;)

Ria Miranda - Dahayu

Khanaan Shamlan - Ashur


And this is about my outfits and makeup in JFW 2015 day 2.
Im in the mood of white :D
so I wore my white emboss jacket from Zara and Noni Zakiah electric blue pencil pant , Square pattern scarf and black mini bag a gift from my cousin from Jeddah and ferragamo jelly flat.
For makeup i just want to look casual, so i just put a bit eyeliner in black ofcourse :D and natural natural lipstick colors from revlon.

And some photos after the show..
Lulu elhasbu , rimma bawazier , Rani, novie, and me
Rani hatta, me , Indadari
Before the show: Rani , Novie, Me, Nalia rifika :)

And some photos from behind the scenes hahaha :D

Details my outfits :
Scarf : Gift from Jeddah
White emboss jacket : Zara www.zara.com
Black shirt : Forever 21 www.forever21.com
Pant : nonizakiah_store (ig) www.nonizakiah.com
Bag : Gift from Jeddah
Flat shoes : Salvatore Ferragamo www.ferragamo.com
Location : Senayan city Mall ,Jakarta ,Indonesia

Ps: "sorry for bad revolution, I don't bring my camera in JFW so all the picture from my friend, send in email with small revolution ;-( " I hope you enjoy the post...XOXO..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...