Sunday, November 2, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAHRUKH KHAN !!!!!

2nd November 1965 , a baby boy was born and now he grow up with a killer smile for me :D
here for my Shahrukh khan "i call him 'sir'"

Sir a very very Happy birthday for you...
“After many years I idolize you sir,,And even today when i watch you,My heart
skip a beat Sir,, I hope someday I can meet you in person, Insha Allah...
anyway,
May Allah Bless you and ur family, Long life for you ,Happy forever and ever for you sir..”
Stay fabolous and charming...and of course stay health for you...

This is some greeting from me, I make a greeting every years in your birthday,since i joined twitter and found u in twitter :D
I hope you read my wish for you but if you not read its OK i just will always pray for you...:)
Actually every your birthday i bought some gift for you , but i just keep and will give you when we meet :D.. So when we meet i will give you a birthday gift years by years :D
Hope soon InshaALLAH .. Amiiinnnn....
I really really adore you since 18 years ago...Until NOW !!!
Love u as always my King of my heart .... :)
2nd November 2014
2nd november 2011
2nd november 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...