Thursday, July 3, 2014

ATTENDING CAISAR & INDADARI WEDDING PARTY

Attending my bestfriend n my bestsister wedding ...
Kak Indadari and Mas Cesar aditya..
The Polkadot wedding theme in Indoor party very cute ceremony...
I Know kak inda since 2007 until Now we still be a good friend..
Alhamdulillah, Thanks to Allah for this silaturahmi.
me n kak inda still be a bestfriend..really love her and believe me, she's so nice and lovely :)
Happy wedding kak indakuuu...InshaAllah jadi keluarga sakinah mawaddah warahmah,, langgeng trus sampe kakek nenek yaaa :)
love u and will love u as always my sis :)

oya..Anyway 
I come to this party with my besties ..
Rani Hatta , Novie rock , and kak vivi thalib with three lovely kids :)
Just this picture we can take..
because so crowded there ... But Lucky me can take a pic with the bride and groom :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...