Wednesday, May 28, 2014

EXOTISM OF MIRAH LOMBOK - JAKARTA FASHION WEEK 2013

I had the opportunity to join the biggest fashion event in Indonesia. Jakarta Fashion Week 2013.
I offered some "PRIME COLLECTION" this time I played with typical Indonesian textile.
and I chose the fabric from Lombok Nusa Tenggara Barat, Indonesia.
why Lombok? because i really love this island,especially gili terawangan island!!!

In nuance of black,grey and electric blue, I flourished the show with "Songket Subahnale Lepang".
The Blue colors is about the exotism beach in Lombok island, the grey colors is about the beautiful clouds in Lombok, and the black colors is about ME !!!

so this is the picture from my show,, enjoy the "EXOTISM OF MIRAH LOMBOK"













KIMBERLY RIDER for NONI ZAKIAH



Beautiful ZASKIA ADYA MECCA for NONI ZAKIAH

best couple , FATHIR MUCHTAR and FERA FERISKA for NONIZAKIAH

lovely AMING for NONI ZAKIAH






















Thankyou for all my family,all my friends who support me always..and thx u for a lot of flower..and thankyou all who coming to my show... i hope i can be back again in my job and to continue my career.. aminn inshaALLAH...love u all :*
hugs...
salaam..

                                                            Copyright nonizakiah 2012
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...