Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nonizakiah participating at Jogja Fashion Week 2012

Jogja Fashion Week 2012 At jogja expo centre 5th july 2012 start 6pm until finish.....
lets come my ladies and meet me there....i misss jogja so much,, ��

Anyway ,,,

Nonizakiah present "downtown Angels" for Jogja Fashion Week 2012..I inspired from a fashion street style, i play and make to a muslim style...this collection will available in ramadhan insyaAllah ...i hope u all will like my collection and my show because i will to be the first ,, opening designer !!! BISMiLLah !!!


At day 2 jogja fashion week 2012 is muslim designer show,,,and the designer from jakarta are , me haha noni zakiah,nabilla ayumi, restu anggraini , fitri aulia ,jenahara , casa elana , mimi alysa , indira putri , diana nurliana , monel , kami idea , and at afternoon u will see temisumarlin from temiko ,,,, and anothers designer from jogjakarta ... Lets meet ladies... I just cant wait for this ....



More info follow @jogfashionweek

2 comments:

  1. hi
    how can i buy some of the clothes?
    i live in sydney australia

    koosah_00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...